Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Faculty and students may check out materials using their A numbers
- Books may be checked out for the entire semester. Books may be recalled after four weeks if another student requests them.
- DVDs may be checked out for one week.
- Most reserve textbooks are for two hours on campus use.
- Equipment checkout times vary.
- Community members may check out books for three weeks at a time and are responsible for replacement costs of lost/damaged materials.
Physical materials can be sent to other campuses by request. Allow five business days for delivery.
Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. White Board markers and erasers are available for checkout at the front desk.
Computer and Internet Access
Computers and wireless internet access are available on all campuses. Printing is 10 cents a page for black and white and 50 cents a page for color. Students receive a $15 print allowance at the beginning of each semester. NOTE: The first time you print, your balance will show ZERO. After releasing your first print job, your true balance will be reflected.
To request research help, click here.