Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Students must wear face masks and maintain social distancing.
- To maintain safety of students and staff, research and technical help will be available only through virtual services, even if students are in the library
- Students may not browse the stacks. Staff will bring down the books they need.
- Students should not come into the library if they are exhibiting symptoms, have a close exposure to someone with COVID-19, or are awaiting COVID-19 test result.
- If you are late to an appointment, it will still end at the allotted time.
- We cannot accommodate groups at this time.