The mission of the Mayfield Library is:
- To provide a collection of materials and services that will meet the needs of students in degree and certificate programs.
- To assist students and faculty in using all available resources and services.
- To provide a quiet and comfortable atmosphere in which students and faculty may read and study.
- To provide recreational reading materials and information needed by students and faculty for personal self-development and daily living.
- To provide library orientation for all users in cooperation with the teaching faculty.
- To provide materials and services for all users despite location and method of delivery.